Upper Rio Grande Watershed (13020101)
The New Mexico CTP has begun the BLE and Discovery process in the Upper Rio Grande Watershed.
- Base Level Engineering project was initiated in the watershed in 2018 and completed in 2019. The BLE data is available for viewing and download on the FEMA Region VI Estimated BFE Viewer.
- The Upper Rio Grande Watershed BLE Meetings were held March 6, 2019 in Alcade and March7, 2019 in Taos.
- Upper Rio Grande Watershed BLE Presentation.
Base Level Engineering Materials
- Overview – What is Base Level Engineering?
- Using the Estimated BFE Viewer
- BLE Data Downloads
- BLE Vector GeoDatabase
- Water Surface Elevation Grids
- Flood Depth Grids
- Additional BLE Tools and Resources