The New Mexico CTP has begun the Base Level Engineering (BLE) process in the Cimarron Watershed area.
- The Base Level Engineering project was initiated in the watershed in June 2020 and completed in December 2020. The BLE data is available for viewing and download on the FEMA Region VI Estimated BFE Viewer.
The Cimarron Watershed BLE Findings Community Meeting will be held virtually on Wednesday, March 31, 2021 from 9 to 11 am.
Base Level Engineering Materials
- Overview – What is Base Level Engineering?
- Using the Estimated BFE Viewer
- BLE Data Downloads
- BLE Vector GeoDatabase
- Water Surface Elevation Grids
- Flood Depth Grids
- Additional BLE Tools and Resources