Southern Sandoval County Arroyo and Flood Control Authority (SSCAFCA)
The New Mexico CTP has begun the Base Level Engineering (BLE) process in the SSCAFCA area.
- The Base Level Engineering project was initiated in the watershed in Spring 2019 and completed in 2020. The BLE data is available for viewing and download on the FEMA Region VI Estimated BFE Viewer.
The SSCAFCA BLE Findings Community Meeting will be held virtually on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 from 2 to 4 pm.
Base Level Engineering Materials
- Overview – What is Base Level Engineering?
- Using the Estimated BFE Viewer
- BLE Data Downloads
- BLE Vector GeoDatabase
- Water Surface Elevation Grids
- Flood Depth Grids
- Additional BLE Tools and Resources