Rio Chama Watershed (13020102)
The New Mexico CTP has begun the BLE process in the Rio Chama Watershed.
- The Base Level Engineering project was initiated in the watershed in 2018 and was completed in 2019.
The Rio Chama BLE Findings Community Meeting was held Tuesday, September 17 from 1 to 3 pm. At the Northern Rio Grande National Heritage Center, 848 State Road 68 Alcalde, NM 87511.
Base Level Engineering Materials
- Overview – What is Base Level Engineering?
- Using the Estimated BFE Viewer
- BLE Data Downloads
- BLE Vector GeoDatabase
- Water Surface Elevation Grids
- Flood Depth Grids
- Additional BLE Tools and Resources